Tuesday 27 September 2011

Flushed Down The Toilet

Alpha just turned 4 and is getting funnier by the second. I think this week I'll post about the random conversations I have with this kid, cause man, he cracks me right up.

A- "mom, can I tell you a joke?"
me- "Sure. I love your jokes."
A- "I flushed Bravo down the toilet!"
me- "um, why is Bravo dwn the toilet?"
A- "Because he loves it there. It smells nice to him."
Me- "don't you think he'll get lonely flushed down the toilet all by himself?"
A- "No. Because I flushed Charlie down there, too! And it's just you and me and Daddy now."
Me- "don't you think you'll get lonely and bored without your brothers?"
A-"well, you can flush me down the toilet and then Daddy can flush you down the toilet and then Daddy can guard the toilet to keep us all safe and make sure no poop lands on our heads.."
Me- "Oh."
A- "Can I have a cookie?"

No comments:

Post a Comment