Friday 4 November 2011

Thankful- for the sweetest thing

Every night before I tuck my self in I go check on my boys (well, not Charlie because his feeding schedule demands that i still hang out with him eleventy times a night) and I sneak in their rooms and give them a kiss. And sometimes they stir and sometimes they don't. And sometimes Bravo wants me to sing him Winnie The Pooh as he drifts back to sleep. And that time of the day is my favourite. Becasue I truely don't think there is anything sweeter than sleeping little kids. Alpha gets all sweaty and I flip his pillow over more nights than not. And Bravo twists himself into the strangest little positions. And they both heave these heavy sighs and mash their mommy-knitted blankets into their faces. And it warms my heart. And I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment