Friday 11 November 2011

Food Friday

Ok- I've seriously sucked at putting up new recipes. And this week is not going to be any better. But next week I'll do my dairy-free cream and mushroom sauces.

This week is the pregnant edition of food friday. Also known as
Everything I wish I was eating RIGHT NOW.

1. popcorn chicken form KFC
2. Sushi rolls
3. Chocolate cake
4. double pepperoni and mushroom pizza
5. cinnamon buns with icing
6. Hot dogs
7. A big mac
8. Mashed potatoes with gravy- but not gross gravy. Really really good gravy.
9. Poutine
10. nachos
11. Apple pie
12. Chicken pot pie with yummy crust and lots of sauce all piping hot.
13. Popcorn twists (you know those melty things that have no resemblance to real popcorn what so ever? those things. And maybe some hickory sticks.)


Hmmm. It seems like sweet or savory all I really want to eat is cmofort foods high in simple carbs. mmmmm, simple carbs. How I adore thee! It's a good thing I'm broke and too lazy to make these things or I'd be up 58 pounds 10 weeks in!

No comments:

Post a Comment