Monday 28 November 2011

hello baby belly, good bye brain

As my belly grows, my brain and it's abilities are shrinking. Which is a bad thing because I still have 27/28 weeks to go. I'm in trouble.

On top of being a petty criminal there are many things that have gone amiss lately.

top  5
1. brand new block of cheese in the cupboard
2. tried to unlock my house with my van key. And swore really loudly when it wouldn't work thinking that our door was busted.
3. went to put Charlie to nap and it wasn't until I tucked him in that I realized that he doesn't have blankets to tuck him in. And he sleeps in a crib not a toddler bed.... wait a minute... wrong room.
4. Wrote down a time and date for SOMETHING on a piece of paper. Only thing, I have no idea what that something is. So unless I figure it out I'm missing something on November 29th at 2:00pm. I've already called all the doctors to see if it was for one of us. Nope.
5. I made some pizza pops for lunch last week (yup, my stolen ones) and was really confused when i came back 2 minutes later and they were still frozen. Turns out you need to press "START" for the thing to turn on. Who invented these complicated machines anyways?.

there are a lot more. Involving things with the oven that are similar to #5, laundry in weird places, thermometers frozen (they don't work so well after that, those fancy digital ones. whoops.) but I think I've made my point.

I am so seriously in trouble for the next 27 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment