Tuesday 31 January 2012

My 4 year old has a type.


I think it’s funny watching the development of little personalities. I never know what’s going to pop out of Bravo’s or Alpha’s mouths. Especially Alpha because he’s older and has just that much more vocabulary. I love watching who they’re turning into and what their preferences are.
My whole life I have had a “type.” The tall and wee bit scrawny are a minor part of it and I would happily give those up for the other parts. The biggest physical attribute that I’m drawn to is dark dark brown hair and big brown eyes. I like lips with a nice dip in the middle of the top lip. And I like nice bums. But really, who doesn’t?? So no surprise that Matthew has super dark brown hair, brown eyes, fabulous lips and a really nice bum. He’s also a big complete idiot. He’s not afraid to make a total dork out of himself just to make me laugh- even if we’re around other people.
I don’t remember when my “type” started. But Alpha already has one.
There are a couple of girls who walk by our house regularly. They’re young-ish, maybe early 20s. They both have dark long hair and are skinny and quite pretty. Whenever Alpha sees them and we’re outside, he walks around our yard and sort of follows them and says hi and introduces himself. Other people he doesn’t so much care about, but those 2 girls he LOVES.
We were talking about marriage the other day when he was fiddling with the rings on my finger. He said he wanted to get married and have a nice ring. I asked what type of person he would like to marry. His answer was cute. And then just plain funny. He said he wanted a nice pretty funny girl with long dark brown hair. And then he patted my shirt and said “and nice big things like you have.” Awesome. My 4 year old wants a pretty, funny, nice girl with dark brown hair and kmockers.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment