Friday 27 July 2012

Dear baby sleep gods

We have been through a relationship not once, not twice, not thrice, but FOUR times now, and I am beginning to think you don't really like me. If you did I would not currently be on the basement couch at 3:51am in the most uncomfortable position known to man reeking like baby barf because I have projectile vomit in my hair and all down my shirt while a baby sleeps on me for no more than 47 seconds at a time unless I sway my body and pat her bum aggressively.

Could we at least make a deal??? Do you deal??? I get through whatever it is you keep throwing at me and then at 6 months all my children sleep through the night each and every night??? Please????? How about you just say yes to give me hope do I don't plunge forks into my tired burning eyes???

1 comment:

  1. On the plus side, you only have one more to get to that point!! You can do it, you can do it, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete